This power facio-peel combines the benefit of both peeling and facial. This luxurious sixty-minute service is ideal for de-tanning, deep hydration and skin brightening. It contains natural brightening extracts which are packed with AHAs, vitamin A and vitamin C. These organic extracts not only increase cell turnover to brighten and smooth the skin but also boost collagen production to prevent signs of aging.
Insta Glow Skin Therapy with Fruit Peels like Mango & Pumpkin which are high in antioxidants and enriched with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, potassium & zinc, which are all fabulous anti-ageing ingredients that can give your skin a rejuvenated, healthy glow. It soothes and protect your skin, nourish tired or dry skin, refresh and soften the skin, unclog the pores, remove impurities and help to control acne. It is an ultra-luxurious treatment that results in an incredibly glowing skin.
What is it?:-
Chemical Peels are nothing but a stronger concentrated form of these natural extracts and active ingredients. Such concentrates are emanated from the choicest organic sources in its purest form and applied on skin by a dermatologist to treat certain acne, pigmentation and to achieve best health for the skin.
• Skin Lighting • Tan Removal • Remove Spots •Treat Blemishes • Treat Oily Skin • Improve Scars • Soften Wrinkles • Cure Dark Circle • Face Redness/Rosacea • Cure Truncal Acne • Melasma Treatment
How is it done?:-
Q SWITCH LASER
Q-Switched Laser Treatment is an effective facial treatment that removes dark spots, freckles, and tattoos from the skin. It rejuvenates the skin and enhances it from deep within the layers. Giving you a naturally glowing skin, the treatment is recommended by specialists all around the world for patients having wrinkled skin.
Q-Switch laser tighten the skin and remove the sagging face. It heals the wrinkles and removes the dark spots.
• It removes acne scars and heals the tissues permanently to give you a smooth looking face
• It boosts the self-esteem and gives you a younger looking skin
• It treats the facial pigmentation and removes the discoloration
• It eliminates the dead skin cells and wipes away the blemishes and uneven skin tone
• It thoroughly cleanses the skin and rejuvenates from within the tissues
• It ensures to provide minimal side effects to the skin
• It decreases the unwanted hair growth and remove them permanently as well
• It is used as a tattoo removal treatment as well.
What is a VAMPIRE FACIAL?
A Vampire Facial is actually a form of PRP that was developed to treat age-related skin issues, as well as hyperpigmentation and scarring. PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma and was first seen as a treatment for pain, arthritis and other injuries in the body. The procedure used platelets from the patient’s own blood and reinjected them into the concern area where there was damaged tissue.
A Vampire Facial begins with drawing a vial of your blood and then separating it in a centrifuge to yield the platelets. Following the blood draw, the Vampire Facial will begin. Before the procedure begins the practitioner will apply a face numbing cream to help aid in the discomfort – its not a painful procedure but the cream will address uneasiness. The skin experts at MEADOWS may combine PRP with face serums and Brightening agents to improve the session efficacy to work on pigmentation. It works beautifully by inducing inflammation, triggering collagen and other regenerative properties.
PRP injections work by supplying growth factors to reduce the pigmentation. And being an independent treatment with no downtime, it can be done in conjunction with conventional treatments for melasma to add and enhance the effects. PRP is primarily a healing vehicle. It needs to be injected into the membrane below the skin. Platelet-Rich Plasma has separate roles like increasing skin volume and adding new blood vessels to name a few. The way it works is by supplying the underlying skin membrane with collagen and tenascin stimulated by the transforming growth factors in PRP. These growth factors also promote formation of new blood vessels that in some cases results in disappearance of spider veins.
Who should take this?
• For Skin Brightening & Pigmentation, PRP is combined with main line of treatments
• For Acne Scar Reduction, PRP can be combined with Micro needling and Laser to enhance results
• PRP can be used as Anti-Ageing treatments or as a maintenance therapy.
• PRP helps in maintaining Skin Health
• PRP gives goof results when combined with Eye Peels for Dark Circles
• For Hair Fall & Hair regrowth PRP is combined with Hair Meso Therapies and Hair Booster Therapies
• Post Hair Transplant, PRP helps in boosting Hair Regrowth
Talk to your skin experts at MEADOWS Wellness. Skin experts at MEADOWS can help you identify the cause of your hyperpigmentation and work with you to develop an appropriate treatment plan.
No matter what treatment you ultimately choose, it’s important to protect your skin from further sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Wearing sunscreen every day is a must. You should apply sunscreen every morning — even when it’s cloudy! — and reapply as needed throughout the day. Be sure to use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is a peptide that is naturally produced and found in every cell of the human body, including immune cells. Made up of three essential amino acids (cysteine, glutamate, and glycine), it is often referred to as the master detoxifier for its incredible ability to promote skin health, body function, overall mood and well-being. While it is found naturally within the body, at MEADOWS Wellness we offer IV infusion therapies to increase glutathione levels and promote our patients’ overall health
Glutathione is used for what purpose?
Glutathione is an extremely powerful antioxidant that is key to almost all body functions, including:
• Improving immune function and helping to fight disease
• Lightening and brightening skin by erasing hyper-pigmentation and inhibiting melanin production in cells
• Reducing inflammation
• Helping your body break down and purge fat
• Keeping your body from becoming resistant to drugs
• Promoting high energy and mental clarity
• Providing anti-aging properties
• Improving quality of sleep and combating stress from sleep apnea
• Detoxifying and fighting oxidative stress
What are the symptoms of Glutathione deficiency?
Patients with low glutathione levels may experience:
• Chronic fatigue • Weakness • Headaches • Dizziness • Problems sleeping • Frequent illnesses • Dermatitis • Difficulty concentrating
• Painful joints • Mood instability or depression
There are also many chronic health conditions which are associated with low glutathione levels. Autoimmune disorders, fibromyalgia, heart disease, skin disorders, and many other conditions are associated with low levels of glutathione, and many prescription medications to treat these conditions can further deplete these levels.
Why Glutathione IV infusion therapy better than oral supplements?
An IV infusion of glutathione delivers the powerful antioxidant directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract where adequate absorption is not a guarantee. Each patient has unique body chemistry, age, and health which will affect the rate at which nutrients are absorbed into their system. Once in the bloodstream, glutathione is carried throughout the entire body, including the brain, heart, lungs, and muscle tissue, so your cells can benefit from glutathione’s detoxifying and protective properties. Simply schedule a consultation with one of our providers at MEADOWS Wellness if you are interested in IV infusion therapy of glutathione or several other vitamins and nutrients.
Are there any side effects of Glutathione treatment?
Several studies have linked long-term use of glutathione supplements to low zinc levels, and patients consuming the nutrient orally have reported digestive distress including abdominal cramps and bloating.
Intravenous (IV) glutathione infusion bypasses the digestive tract altogether, delivering the master antioxidant directly to your cells. The vast majority of patients receiving IV glutathione treatment have no side effects at all. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is best to check with your doctor at MEADOWS Wellness prior to infusion.
What is the cost of Glutathione treatment?
The cost may vary depending on the dosage per sitting and number of sessions. We suggest you take a Skin & Body assessment at MEADOWS Wellness to discuss the customised treatment plan.
Simply, pigmentation means colouring. This colouring disorder tends to affect the skin’s color. There are mainly two types of pigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation – this is when a certain patch of skin is darker than the area that surrounds it due to the affected area producing more melanin.
Hypopigmentation – the skin is lighter than the surrounding area due to the affected area producing too little melanin.
There are a variety of home remedies that can be done to improve the effect of skin pigmentation such as using face packs, orange paste face masks, and Aloe Vera. There are other medically approved and clinically tested cosmetic procedures for those who suffer from serious cases of skin pigmentation.
Melanin in our bodies gives our skin its color. Depending on the amount of melanin that is created within you, your skin tone will differ from light to dark normally. Specific cells in the skin called melanocytes make melanin and when these cells are unhealthy or damaged it affects the production process of melanin in our bodies. Either too much or too little melanin will cause skin pigmentation disorders making the skin look lighter, darker, blotchy or discoloured. While some pigmentation disorders affect only small patches of skin others can spread over to the entire body. Some of the causes include
If you follow homemade, do it yourself remedies for your pigmentation to reduce it will not cost you anything. However, most of the time these are ineffective to tackle serious cases of hyperpigmentation or other. Therefore, medical assistance from a clinic is better sought. The cost of the treatment will depend on numerous factors such as the type of skin condition and the suitable treatment procedure. For example, laser treatment could be a little bit pricey per session it is highly effective and guarantees that the darkened spots will not return. At MEADOWS, we offer safe and clinically tested treatments that are performed by specialists in dermatology.
Dark lips are the most common issue faced by majority of men in India. It occurs due to various reasons such as smoking, heredity, genetics, or simply due to extra melanin deposition in the lip area.
It is the most prevalent problem faced by majority of men of all ages, but can be effectively cured, notwithstanding the period or extent for which dark lips has its effect.
Q 7. What’s at MEADOWS for Lip Lightening
1. Lip Peeling: Mild herbal peels containing arginine, sugarcane and milk extracts are used to lighten the color of lips. Visible results can be achieved in 4-6 sittings, each done within an interval of 15 days.
2. Micro Pigmentation: Organic pigments of different shades of natural pink are used to match your lip skin tone. These vegetable derived pigments are then induced in the skin of lips to create a permanent hue of natural and lighter lip color.
3. Q Switch Laser: Treatment to improve the color of the lips. It works best for uneven tone. It gives a lighter color to the lips.