Hair Loss can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications. Anyone can experience hair loss, but it’s more common in men. It can affect just your scalp or your entire body
Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of baldness. Some people prefer to let their hair loss run its course untreated and unhidden. Others may cover it up with hairstyles, makeup, hats or scarves. And still others choose one of the treatments available to prevent further hair loss and to restore growth.
It’s a type of surgery that moves hair you already have to fill an area with thin or no hair. Doctors have been doing these transplants in the U.S. since the 1950s, but techniques have changed a lot in recent year with advanced methodology and painless treatments. In India, It has gained Momentum since last few years and nowadays very common.
- Gradual Thinning on Top of Head
- Circular or Patchy Bald Spots
- Sudden Loosening of Hair
- Full Body Hair Loss
- Team of Trained, Certified and Experienced Doctors
- Meadows Seal of Quality Assurance
- Use of Microscopes for Hair Transplant
- Virtually Scarless Hair Treatment
- Smooth, Silky and almost painless
- Free Maintenance Session as part of After Care
- Efficient and Well Coordinated Care