What is it?
Imagine your own blood giving a new life to your facial skin! Vampire facial therapy is the most natural method to rejuvenate the skin, stop the signs of ageing, treat scars, pigmentation and improve the texture of skin. Growth factors extracted from individual’s own blood are used to promote collagen formation and rejuvenation of the skin.
How it is performed?
• First, blood sample is taken in a tube enriched with growth factor releasing enzymes.
• The face is cleansed and local anaesthetic cream is applied.
• Meanwhile the blood separation is done under a high speed centrifugal machine which separates the red cells and extracts the growth factor serum from the blood.
• Anesthetic cream is removed and growth factor serum obtained from your own blood is superficially applied to the skin of face, hands or the concerned area that requires rejuvenation, antiageing and glow.
• Technologies like Microneedling, MNRF, CO2 laser or dermaroller can be used to boost the effect of growth factor therapy and amplify collagen synthesis.
Skin rejuvenation | Glowing face | Remove fine lines | Reduce pigmentation | Skin tightening | Acne scar improvement | Skin lightening | Melasma reduction | Wrinkle softening | Improve skin quality
Who should take this ?
1. For Skin Brightening & Pigmentation, PRP is combined with main line of treatments
2. For Acne Scar Reduction, PRP can be combined with Micro needling and Laser to enhance results
3. PRP can be used as Anti Ageing treatments or as a maintenance therapy.
4. PRP helps in maintaining Skin Health
5. PRP gives goof results when combined with Eye Peels for Dark Circles
6. For Hair Fall & Hair regrowth PRP is combined with Hair Meso Therapies and Hair Booster Therapies
7. Post Hair Transplant, PRP helps in boosting Hair Regrowth
WHAT’S AT MEADOWS?
The lines, wrinkles and sagging of skin is largely diminished by following the best grade protocols and use of FDA approved growth factor tubes for face that are enriched with hyaluronic acid and beta carotene to hydrate the skin and provide required antioxidants.
• An expert certified cosmetologist performs the treatment.
• Every problematic area of the face is treated.
• There is no major downtime and with every treatment noticeable changes are observed on the skin.
• US FDA approved methods and centrifuge instruments are used for procedure.
• Sterilization and maintenance of equipment according to medical guidelines and standards.
What is It ?
Ultherapy is the only FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that lifts the neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the upper chest and other parts of the body. Through the ultrasound imaging with Ultherapy, energy is delivered precisely to the place where it will benefit you most—for natural-looking results that improve over time.1
How it works?
ULTRASOUND, NOT SURGERY
Ultherapy relies on ultrasound therapy to go deeper than other non-invasive treatments for collagen stimulation. And it leverages traditional ultrasound imaging so we can see the layers of tissue it is treating. This ensures the treatment energy is delivered to where it benefits you most.
The increase in collagen results in tighter, firmer skin. Since the high-frequency ultrasound beams are focused on a specific tissue site below the skin’s surface, there’s no damage to the upper layers of the skin and adjacent issue.
Who should take it?
In general, the procedure works best on people older than 30 with mild-to-moderate skin laxity. People with photodamaged skin or a high degree of loose skin may need several treatments before seeing results.
Older people with more extensive photo-aging, severe skin laxity, or very saggy skin on the neck aren’t good candidates and may need surgery.
BENEFITS OF 7 D Ultherapy
It has many aesthetic benefits, including:
• wrinkle reduction
• tightening sagging skin on the neck (sometimes called turkey neck)
• lifting the cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
• enhancing jawline definition
• tightening of the décolletage
• smoothing the skin
The proven results of Ultherapy are clear, appearing over two to three months as new collagen works to lift skin on the neck, chin, and brow—as well as smooth skin on the upper chest. Results may improve over the following three to six months, and can last a year or more. It won’t duplicate the results of a surgical facelift, but Ultherapy is a clinically proven non-invasive alternative for those not ready for surgery.
What is it?
As we grow older the skin starts losing its elasticity leading to appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While it is impossible to stop wrinkles, there are successful ways to delay and eliminate them.
Anti-Wrinkle Program is generally a customised program with a combination of treatments basis the severity of signs of ageing to deliver the desired outcome.
How do wrinkles form?
Wrinkles are a natural outcome of the ageing process. The facial muscles repeatedly contract and expand with changing facial expressions over the lifetime. As we grow older, however, the dermis (middle layer of the skin) slowly loses elasticity-providing ingredients – collagen and elastin. The fatty subcutaneous (bottommost) layer of the skin also loses fat over time. When these things happen, the skin gets thinner and less moisture gets to the epidermis (the outer layer of the skin). The epidermis begins to sag, creating wrinkles. The extent of wrinkles also depends upon the lifestyle and heredity.
For the bothersome lines near eyes or the constant horizontal and vertical ridges on the forehead, anti-wrinkle injection can be used to make the unwanted lines and ridges disappear. We use Botulinum toxin which is a neurotoxic protein to relaxes muscles, prevents skin from creasing and causing wrinkles. It is effective for smoothing out expression-lines, such as frown and surprise-lines on the forehead and crow’s-feet around the eyes, and turkey-neck – lines on the throat. The treatment is becoming increasingly popular, with some people even taking it as a preventive treatment.
1. Wrinkles around eyes
These are known as crow’s feet or laugh lines. The area around and beneath the eyes is the first to lose skin elasticity, thus causing fine lines that later develops into wrinkles. These are the biggest culprit in letting out your age and even making an individual look older than they actually are!
2. Glabellar lines
Who wants to look angry all the time? These lines also known as forehead furrows is the area extending between both the eyebrows and the wrinkle on this area gives face a very hard look. If not cared for timely, these lines become static and give a constant angry look to the face.
3. Bunny lines
These are the wrinkles that appear on the nose, more visible when we laugh or smile deeply. It is a sign of ageing and genetics and is seen multiple members of the family.
4. Chin crease
Also known as mental crease it is formed between chin and lower lip area, having a chin crease makes the chin appear forward. Most of the time it is genetic but becomes more prominent as with age.
5. Marionette lines
This line extends from the corner of the mouth to the chin area. It gives the face sad and old look. It is an ideal target for anti-wrinkle injection treatment. It is mainly seen in between 35-40 years of age but may appear early in case of stress or multiple pregnancies or hormonal changes.
6. Frown lines
These are the lines seen on the forehead. It is mostly seen as age progresses and is caused by repeated action of muscles. If not relaxed on time with treatments, these lines become static and give a constant worried appearance to the face.
7. Eyebrow lift
With age the skin around eyebrows sags down. Lifting the eyebrows and creating an arch reduces the sagged look of the skin on upper eyebrows.
8. Top lip lines
Wrinkles on the lip and the area above lip, also known as smokers lines can be treated by a few shots.
9. Neck lines
The skin of the neck area loses its fat and appearance of wrinkles on the neck spoils the charm of the face. These can be treated with anti-wrinkle injection.
There is a lot of sweating in underarms that causes excess body odour and embarrassment. The same injection can be used to reduce this problem.
Skin tightening | Wrinkle Smoothening | Youthful look | Quick results | Flawless skin
Regulated sweat secretion | Glowing skin | Anti-ageing | Improved expressions